- Midlengths and Hulls
- Driftwood Caravan Style Stubby 6’10’’ - SOLD OUT
Driftwood Caravan Style Stubby 6’10’’ - SOLD OUT
The Driftwood Caravan Style Stubby has the tail profile Bottom and tail of my Mr Style model and the nouse curve and entry of my Super Stubby model. Think of a more user friendly displacement Hull with features that make it fun to ride at beach breaks too.
The key design features in this board are a classic hull outline with wide point ahead of center. A medium 50/50 rail profile that ties into a domed deck and a mild convex entry. The tail features a slight vee to release water and ease the drag off the wider tail block. The standard thickness of this board starts at around 2.75” which is well hidden along the stringer under you chest. The outline, volume distribution and low rocker make this board extremely easy to paddle.
- Shaped from Millennium Red Density Foam
- 1/8” Natural Redwood Stringer
- 2x 6oz Deck
- 1x 6oz Bottom
- Decorative Volan Deck and Tail Patch
- Stock Dimensions 6'10 x 22 x 3"
- Includes Glass-on Marine Ply Side Bites
- Also Available as CUSTOM ORDER in other sizes