9'0 DC Vee Bottom - Double Cedar Stringer with Clear Finish and Wet Sanded Gloss
The DC Vee is an updated version of another one of my favorite transitional concepts. It blends aspects of the classic egg, the displacement hull and the classic pig into a design that was considered one of the first “short boards” back in the late 60s. In my version, I have adjusted the rocker and rail profile to make them surf much easier than the originals.
The key design features that make this board unique include a rolled entry into flat into a slightly more pronounced vee out the tail, wide point behind center, a wider than average tail block and a narrower nose. This board also utilizes a low rocker concept for maximum speed and easy paddle.
- Shaped from Millennium Green Density Foam
- 2 x 3'16” Natural Redwood Stringer
- 2x 6oz Volan Deck with Volan Deck Patch
- 1x 6oz Volan Bottom with Volan Tail Patch
- Clear Wet Sanded Gloss Finish
- Stock Dimensions 9'0 x 22.25" x 3"
- Also Available as CUSTOM ORDER in other sizes
IN STOCK. LOCAL PICKUP / DELIVERY AVAILABLE